Sunday 21 March 2021

MY MOTHERLAND

MY MOTHERLAND


My motherland is Sri Lanka. It is a one of the most popoular Asian countries. It surrounded by the Indian Ocean. There for my country is an island. Thambapanni , Lankadeepa and Ceylon are similar names for my country. We used to call this island The Parle of thw Indian Ocean . 



Sri Jayawardhanapura is capital of my country.



 There are four main religions in my country. They are Buddhism, Christianity, Hindusm and Islam. Sri Lanka made sinhala as main language my country. 



Sri Lanka is a dimocrotic country. 



My country is rich of many resources. Sri Lanka is very beautiful country. It has attractive waterfall , beautiful rivers, amazing gardens. Many tuatrists like to visit my country. Because of the attractiveness.



 Sri Lanka has long proud history. It was a british colony before 1948. But out until our heroes could rescued from them. That day was confirmed as our independence day on February 4th , 1948.


Now the Sigiriya. Which was used as a rock shelter is included part of the a world heritage.



 The formal president Hon.Gotabaya Rajapaksha. 



Our country has many cultural event such as Sinhala & Tamil New Year , Ramazan , Thaipongal , Christmas.



Then I love my little island very much.

1 comment:

Achieve our goal

everyone has a goal.  A goal is a target that you hope to reach. that goal can be hard or easy.   but we don't want to think about it....