Friday 18 February 2022

Achieve our goal


everyone has a goal. A goal is a target that you hope to reach.
that goal can be hard or easy. but we don't want to think about it.
because when we achieve that goal step by step, end of the steps we can achieve our goal.

Earlier I told you everyone has a goal. It can to be a rich men. some of them like to be a doctor, engineer or lawyer. but my goal is one day I want to be a scientist and do some experiments and find a new helpful thing. but I don't want to be a popular person. because I really like to be a normal girl in the world. I only want to help the people in the whole world. I have so many targets in my dream way.
then I should pass that targets and go forward.

finally, I want to say find your dream and walk forward in your dream way. goal is not only a dream. you must have a goal and you can achive that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Achieve our goal

everyone has a goal.  A goal is a target that you hope to reach. that goal can be hard or easy.   but we don't want to think about it....